- Shows either the most recent news story, project by area, or project by research area with no dates or lable(s).
- All content is automatically generated.
- This component is only placed on a row.
How to Use
How to Build
Make sure you are using the “backend editor” to build out the component.
- Click the Add New Element plus icon to add a component to the page.
- An Add Element window will appear, choose the Post Type Feed option.
- The settings dialog box will appear. Fill in the appropriate fields.
- This component works best with news, projects and events.
- It is recommended to hide the labels if you are using only one content type.
- It is recommended to hide the dates if you are using only projects.
- Click Save changes.
(Refer content guidelines tab to understand how to write for this component)
- The most recent post from the selected source will be automatically be populated.
- To ensure the most recent post shows up correctly in the Feed, be sure to always fill out the “excerpt” field in WordPress in a way that makes sense on its own.
- Be sure to always select a featured image for each post. Avoid images with text.
Projects By Research Area Example
Projects By Research Area Example – No Dates or Labels