Sheethal Jose is a PhD student in Bioethics and Health Policy in the Department of Health Policy and Management. Her research interests include ethical, legal, social implications (ELSI) research, health policy and outcomes, genomic medicine implementation, and infectious diseases.
Prior to joining Hopkins, Sheethal was a Scientific Program Analyst at the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI/NIH) in Bethesda, MD where she worked on two main extramural projects: 1) Electronic Medical Records and Genomics (eMERGE) Network and 2) Knockout Mouse Program (KOMP)/International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium (IMPC). Sheethal graduated from the University of Virginia in 2016 with degrees in Biology and Political Science.
- Ethical, legal, social implications (ELSI) research
- Genetics and genomic medicine implementation
- Health policy and outcomes
- Infectious diseases
- BS, Biology, University of Virginia
- BA, Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia